Monday, March 23, 2009

Turn Back Time

Well I am officially 30 now. I had birthday celebrations all week long, just the way I like it. My mom was here for my birthday which was really nice. We all hung out all day, not doing a whole lot. We went to lunch and shopping without buying to much. The weather was really nice on Wednesday so we all got a little sun sitting outside while we let the kids play and jump on the trampoline. We went out for dinner at Applebees and then came home for Martin-made Porcel Torte to top the night off. (It was very yummy.)

On Friday Katie and Dave watched the girls so Martin and I could go out for my birthday alone. We went and saw the movie Race to Witch Mountain and then went out to the Macaroni Grill for dinner. We had to bring home a piece of chocolate cake because Ashlynn almost had a melt down that morning when she was told the Porcel Torte was all gone. Martin and the girls gave me two new CD's since my new car has a CD player. (the jeep did not) I also bought the movie Twilight on Saturday morning. I am very spoiled and love to drag out my birthday but I don't think I will be able to get away with it for any more days so I am calling it to a close. I suppose all good things must come to an end.

1 comment:

Jennifx said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a lot of fun!