Monday, August 10, 2009

Grass


About a month ago Martin and I finally finished the new sprinkler system and laying the sod. I was going to post the results after a couple of dry spots got greener. And then I was going to wait until he cut it for the first time. Delay after delay so I finally just did it. The labor was incredibly back breaking and I am so thankful for a husband that doubles as the incredible Hulk. No matter how hard I tried to keep up and do my share, he really did all the work. I am so happy to have a nice front lawn so I can no longer be embarrassed by what the house looks like. Now the back is a whole other story...

3 comments:

Jennifx said...

It looks So Nice!!!!!!

Steven, Kimberly and Gavin said...

It looks really nice... much better. Must be nice. are you selling your house?

Stephanie said...

That looks so great. I understand about not being able to keep up with the husband. Shawn did most of ours as well. But that is great that you guys got it done and it looks great!