Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Break 2011

So this year for Spring Break we actually went on vacation! I have been waiting for this trip for years. We were able to go to Texas and spend tons of time with my parents. It was kind of a good-bye to my childhood home. We were there for a whole week and did a ton of stuff. I will probably have to do this blog in multiple parts. We arrived early on Monday and spent the rest of the day resting. I couldn't do much after getting up at 4:00am. On Tuesday, we were off. We took the DART train into Dallas to the zoo. I don't think I need to make the trip on the train ever again. I am not sure how mom and dad have done that so many times with different grandkids. It was nice weather for the zoo, thankfully not too hot. We looked at everything and went on the monorail to see all the animals of Africa. I think the kids favorite part of the zoo was the children's area. It had a water display that you could play in and it was difficult to get them out of it.

No comments: