Saturday, February 25, 2012

Updated bathroom


Over the Christmas break our neighbor remodeled our bathroom. We had to leave the house for a few days because it is our only bathroom and we would not be able to use it during that time. A whole bunch of things happened during that time that made this process very difficult but we got through it. We have a beautiful new bathroom that we get to enjoy. My only regret is that I have no before pictures to share because it was really a last minute decision. But just trust me that before it was horrible.

Some of the upgrades and changes are: the heating vent was moved, new vanity, new vanity lighting, new sink, new toilet, new tile, new hotel-style curtain rod, new towel and toilet paper holders, new mirror, new paint, new air fan, 4 electrical outlets instead of one...I am sure I am forgetting something. I love all my new additions and am now just looking forward to the day that we can replace all the linens as well.

No comments: