Monday, December 1, 2008

Giving Thanks

Well Thanksgiving has now come and gone. I was so happy to have Mom and Dad here for Thanksgiving this year. It always makes it seem more like the holidays when they are here to celebrate with. I truly enjoyed not having to cook all of the food and what not. I usually get stressed which drives Martin up the wall. I enjoyed sleeping in and having the kids around for a little while. I loved it that Martin's work schedule fell just so, where he had all of Thanksgiving off. It has been a great break but like all good things, it had to come to an end. Now it is over, Mom and Dad are back in Texas, the girls are back in school and I am that much further behind in my Christmas shopping. There are just so many things I have to do and do not want to even begin to think about them. Well better get to it!

No comments: