Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Hospital

I just wanted to quickly thank all who have helped our family out the past couple of days. We have recieved a ton of support from family, friends, coworkers and ward members. Martin is still in the hospital but at least today he seemed to be looking happier. They now have a name for what ever is wrong with him but I can't remember...I will have to ask later. We are all hoping for an early Christmas present...it would be so nice if he were home before Christmas. I will let everyone know when he is out of the hospital. Anyway, thank you all again.

1 comment:

Jennifx said...

Call and let us know if there is anything you need! We'll help out anyway we can. I hope you are doing okay. This has to be hard on you. Again if you need anything please call.