Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Break

So today I was determined to do something with the girls. Yesterday, I am pretty sure they watched TV from breakfast to dinner. This morning after we got dressed we went over to play with Andrew. The girls always have fun with him. We went to the park and ate lunch with Katie and Andrew. It was just a nice morning, not having to worry about what time it was and who I needed to pick up where. After we came back, we tried to figure out what movie we were going to see. Martin and I had promised them yesterday that if they were good we would go. We ended up going to the American Fork Cinema aka the Sticky Shoe Theater deemed by Kendall. It is just a tiny theater with 2 screens that is $1.50. I have always wanted to go just to see what it was like. We saw Wall-E, which was pretty slow moving but the girls seemed to enjoy it. Alex said the movie was about love. Once the movie was over we went to find something to eat. Our neighbor gave us some gift cards to Bajio's the other day because she said that if they eat out they don't eat mexican food. (I would say hers is probably better than anything you could buy anyway.) So Martin and I had Bajio's and the girls had Wienerschnitzel. Bajio's was okay but Martin and I still prefer Cafe Rio.

No comments: