Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Stephanie!

Stephanie Cottrell is one of my best friends and today is her birthday. We met 8 years ago when her husband Shawn became our home teacher. It was then we realized they lived in the apartment directly below us. After we finished up the contract at Cambridge Court we got them to move in right next to us in some really awful apartments on 5th. Stephanie and Shawn have been true friends ever since, even when they decided to move out of state. Stephanie is smart, fun and a great listener. I don't have very many close friends but I am truly blessed to count her as one of them. Thank you for being my friend Steph, I hope you have a fabulous birthday!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love you so much!!! Wow that made me cry. We miss you guys so much. We just live too far away. I hope that soon you guys can come out and see our new house or we head in that direction. Thanks so much for the post.