Saturday, October 11, 2008

No longer 21

So, how do you know when you are no longer 21? Well, my friends your body begins to feel it. I would have to say that most of the time I feel as if I am still young and loving life. These past few days I have been feeling a little bit differently. On Wednesday, Katie and I went over to Jenny's to help her cut out all of the paper for her Super Saturday enrichment cards. The next morning I woke up and the under side of my upper arm was so sore. What did I do? I was in charge of using the cutter, so it was the pushing down over and over again that did me in. Yesterday, I helped out at the Forbes Fall Fair. I was in charge of the Bottle Knock Down game for 1 hour. I sat on the floor for easy access to re-stand up the bottles after every person. I was leaning on my left thigh and rocking back and forth on it in order to reach the bottles. This morning I woke up and my entire left thigh hurts like the dickens. I just keep thinking how when I was 21 nothing like that would have phased my body. I suppose life goes on and we have to go with it.

No comments: