Friday, October 10, 2008

Forbes Fall Fair

Tonight was the fall fair at Alex's elementary school. We got there a little after six. After getting our prepaid for tickets, we headed for the cafeteria to eat. 5 Buck pizza and soda was not the best dinner... oh, well at least I didn't have to cook. After we were done the first thing the girls wanted to do was get their hair spray painted. Ashlynn asked for pink and Alex got blue. They wanted to be called Strawberry and Blueberry after that. Next we tried to play some games but there was way to many people and the hallways are small. (It is usually outside but due to bad weather they had it in the halls and in the cafetorium.) For the last hour I had to work at one of the games so Martin and the girls parted ways with me to spend as many tickets as they could. The girls had fun and I suppose that is all that matters.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I used to look forward to the Lovejoy Halloween Carnival all year. Great memories! I am sure the girls will feel the same. I hope you got a picture of Strawberry and Blueberry!