Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Hunger Games

I saw this book on Stephenie Meyer's website and thought I really like her books so maybe I should look into this one. I got on the Internet and found that I could read the first chapter on Amazon.com. After reading it I could not get that book fast enough. I could not put it down. Each chapter has a pull at the end so you have to read the next. I read this in less than a day even though it is over 300 pages. I am not going to try and explain the book to you because I don't think I could do it justice. I would suggest you look on Amazon but you might want to put yourself on your local libraries waiting list first because you will definitely want it as soon as possible. The only thing I did not like about this book is that it is the first book and it came out this year, which means it will be a while until the next one comes out and we can see how it turns out.

1 comment:

Heather Moore said...

This book has been recommended to me a couple of times, I guess I'd better check it out!