Thursday, September 4, 2008

Alex is now 6!

Last Friday, Alex turned six. When I asked her what she wanted to do she immediately asked if we could go to Chuck E. Cheese. She than asked if her friend Abbey could come. I told her that would be fine and let Martin know so he was in the loop. Later I was discussing with Martin how many tokens we would need and what not. His response was "Brad and I need lots of tokens." I guess in his mind he wanted his friend to come too. It was a good birthday. The kids ran around and Martin helped them get as many tickets as possible so by the end they were able to get an okay prize.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I am not a big Chuck E Cheese fan myself, but I find myself there over and over again. I suppose an air conditioned place for kids to play in the Texas summer is worth something.