Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mundane

I knew that as soon as I caught up with everything from August I would no longer have anything to blog about. My one worry when I began blogging was how much it would show my boring life or lack there of. The past couple of days I have been running errands and making sure the kids get to and from school. Ashlynn really enjoys going to school, so much so that on the days she doesn't go she gets really mad at me because I won't take her to school. (Insane child) Since nothing is happening in my life here is the latest book I have read.

This book is what I have deemed fiction fluff. Every once in a while I like to read something that doesn't challenge the brain. I am not trying to be rude but a lot of Mormon literature falls in the category of fiction fluff. I enjoy reading Mormon literature because I can relate to it through the religion if nothing else. I understand why the characters make the decisions they do and why they view things in a certain way. This book was actually quite different from any other Mormon literature I have read because it takes place in Mexico during the Pancho Villa time period. If you ever need any fluff it wasn't too bad.

No comments: