Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Birthday Pleasures

So yesterday Martin took his money he received from the parents plus a Best Buy gift card from our friends and he bought a PlayStation 3. Now I knew that this was something he would want but I just could not justify purchasing it with all of our money when I knew he would not know what to do with the money he would get from the parents. Brad and Meagan got one a while ago and I think he has been really jealous of it mostly because it is a blue ray player. So we purchased the player, one game and one movie. I tried so hard not to buy him a movie for this birthday because every birthday, Christmas, anniversary... you name it, I buy him a movie. They are just so easy and cost efficient. I guess it was inevitable. We tried it out last night with the newly purchased Meet the Robinson's. The blue ray looks really good and the sound is amazing. The girls were dying because they wanted to buy Guitar Hero but had to be satisfied with getting it for Christmas. Oh well at least I have my Christmas shopping done.

No comments: