Thursday, September 25, 2008

Listening

Today I had to clean the Chadwick's house and Martin watched Ashlynn while I was gone. When I returned he had just set her down for lunch. She was eating and exclaiming how good her Kraft Macaroni and Cheese was. When she finished I told her to go tell her dad thank you. Martin was in playing on the computer which makes him hard of hearing. Ashlynn says "thank you dad... thank you" ...no response. Then in a low, deep voice Ashlynn's says "Your welcome". She walks back into the kitchen and tells me "He said your welcome." I about died laughing but I certainly know how she feels. Sometimes I complete a conversation for him just to have it finished.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

LOL!!! She is very quick in learning that. Chloe & Austin just keep saying, "Dad, Dad, etc." Until I yell at him. "oh what oh ok" is hi usual comment. What are your guys plans for the holidays?