Friday, September 5, 2008

Great Sales!


I know that I have already blogged today but I couldn't resist. Katie and I met at Kohl's this morning. I was looking for birthday presents for Martin and she was looking for some new running shoes. This is what I found. The first set of shoes has a background story to it. At the beginning of the summer I took Ashlynn shoe shopping. She found these Nike Mary Janes and fell in love. I just could not spend $35.00 for my three year old. She was sad but got over it. Today they were on sale for $7.00. I decided that I could pay $7 and she could probably wear them for awhile and hopefully next year. The other two pair of shoes were each 90% off the original price. The Carter's sandals for Ashlynn were originally $24.99, on sale $2.49. The Adidas for Alex were originally $49.99, on sale $4.99. You just can't beat a good sale!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow! I never find sales like that at Kohl's! I think we have all inherited Mom's obsession for shoes and are now passing it on to our children!

Jennifx said...

I'm so excited you got a blog going. It's nice to see what you are up to.